sieve question

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Mon Apr 20 13:27:25 EEST 2020

Hi Ralph!

Thanks for your reply!

On 4/20/20 12:19 PM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> I suggest you don't use Sieve for this, but simply configure Postfix
> to reject messages to @old.domain.com with the desired message. MTA
> rejections signal clearly that the message has not been delivered, and
> you can also include an URL pointing to a web page with more detailed
> information.

However, this means those emails are not actually delivered anymore.

For now, I would like them to *be* delivered, so we still have them in
case something important comes in.

Your postfix suggestion would be my next step, in a couple of months
perhaps.

Hopefully someone has a suggestion for my sieve script.

Thanks again,
MJ