Migrating from qmail server, invalid option "o" in dsync

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Sat Aug 1 04:28:33 EEST 2020

Justin> I'll give this a shot. Any solution that doesn't maintain at
Justin> least the current client-side status of emails (ie, requires
Justin> redownload, or new account on client) is a complete
Justin> nonstarter, though.

Hmm... I'm weak on POP, but I suspect you're out of luck unless  you
move your clients to IMAP.  It will involve an initial download of
messages, but once that's done, you should be able to clone between
dovecot instances without the clients noticing.

But I think you're coming from another POP server?  I don't have the
original email any more.