Pigeonhole 0.5.11 released

Helmut K. C. Tessarek tessarek at evermeet.cx
Thu Aug 13 00:27:44 EEST 2020

On 2020-08-12 17:22, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> I've added symlink for dovecot-2.3-pigeonhole-0.5.11.tar.gz, if it helps someone's build system.
>
> I'll discuss this with our team if there is something we can do at this point.

The problem is, they are not "our" build systems, but all build systems. The
ones used by Fedora, Redhat, Debian, FreeBSD, ArchLinux, ...

I really meant all build systems. Or at least all build systems that depend on
a correect naming srtucture, which most systems do.

The only fix is to release a new tarball (that also includes the correct
directory name) with a new signature. It doesn't mean you have to remove the
old one. Just add the new one to the download site:
https://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.3/

Cheers,
  K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/