Dovecot on Ubuntu 20.04

spamvoll at googlemail.com spamvoll at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:28:51 EEST 2020

Hi,

sorry I should be more specific.
I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 and using the latest packages from repo.dovecot.com

But these are only available for bionic, not focal.
So I'm not sure if the bionic packages are working under focal.

I did not notice that ubuntu original packages are on 2.3.7 now.
So worst thing will be that after the upgrade to focal i need to downgrade
to 2.3.7 original ubuntu repo packages

Hans