important message

jk00100033 at gmail.com jk00100033 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:38:49 EET 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqI7QUpet4levWQvhvUuqn1Au-fqPDo0W61gtKSLBwxzwPoQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Greetings! To You
Mr. Joe is my name; I work in a Bank here in Benin. And I personally handle
transactions of Mr. Martin Quick who eventually died on the 5th of February
2017 from injuries sustained in a road accident that happened 3 years ago.

Prior to his death, Mr. Martin Quick lived and worked in Benin Republic and
was doing Contracting with Benin Energy dept. He has (Four million, three
hundred thousand Euros) in a fixed account with the bank with no other
beneficiary.

Now I write to seek your consent to present you as an oversea based partner
to stand in as next of kin to the late Mr. Martin Quick. Let me know if it
is ok to work with you.

please email me in my private email for more details ( kukuaj001 at gmail.com )
please email me in my private email for more details ( kukuaj001 at gmail.com )

My best Regards
Mr. Joe.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.