Using dovecot with RoundCubeMail - where is the information for new mail in (blue coloured) directories?

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Sat Dec 19 07:19:49 EET 2020

David,

On 2020-12-19 00:08, David Morsberger wrote:
> Phil,
>
> Are you trying to find out how dovecot marks emails as unread?

No - I am trying to work out how New Unread Mails are highlighted in
blue - see the attached partial screen capture - the two
blue-highlighted RCM folders are highlighted in blue AND are also in
bold - folders with OLD but UNREAD mails are just in bold.

I want to create a script or find out some way of marking a folder blue
according to the datestamp of the most recent mail in the folder.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Phil.

--