LDA ignores virtual mailbox settings

Toni Mueller support at oeko.net
Sun Dec 27 22:03:23 EET 2020

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 07:54:56PM +0000, Toni Mueller wrote:
> My question is why this thing wants to deliver to /var/mail, despite
> having a different location from the userdb, and how I can force it to
> use the location from the userdb.

I forgot to say that this thing has no trouble writing a file to roughly
the desired location, reading

/path-to-mailboxen/example.com/user/mail/.imap
/path-to-mailboxen/example.com/user/mail/.imap/dovecot.list.index.log

I've tried again by removing the entire user's directory, then saying
"postfix flush" to push the email, when the file above was re-created.

Thanks,
Toni