noreplicate for some users

mail at backprod.de mail at backprod.de
Fri Feb 7 00:36:55 EET 2020

Hi,

I have set up the sync and it is working but I only would like to sync some users. Currently this does not seem to work.

Version 2.3.9.2

Relevant Settings:

File users:
mail at domain.de:{SHA}hash:::t:

passdb {
  driver = passwd-file
  args = username_format=%u /etc/dovecot/users
}

userdb {
   driver = passwd-file
   args = username_format=%u /etc/dovecot/users
   default_fields = uid=2222 gid=2222 home=/var/vmail/%d/%n userdb_noreplicate=t
}

After restart of dovecot I allways get all users with sudo doveadm replicator status "*"

usernamepriority          fast sync full sync success sync failed
abuse at domain.net     none     00:01:58  03:52:23  -            y
admin at domein.net     none     00:01:58  03:52:23  -            y
abuse at domein.de       none     00:01:58  07:51:00  -            y

What value needs to be set to get replication / no replication and to remove the users from the list? I have tried 0 / 1 / True / False / t / f / T / F but I don't see a change in behavior.

Best regards

Tim