Dovecot/doveadm quota

Martynas Bendorius martynas at martynas.it
Sat Feb 8 18:16:17 EET 2020

Doesn't it currently confuse them? Because they'd reach their quota, while actually there would be a lot of disk space left :) + their whole mailbox could take a lot more space due to indexes and other files in the filesystem, and quota would not be reached.

Also, I've dovecot is using fstat's st_size parameter. This is not "correct", in that the actual space used on disk is always higher.

If we count the number of 512B blocks used (st_blocks), and multiply by 512 to get the true disk usage.

I'll be looking forward for your feedback/ideas.

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Martynas Bendorius