noreplicate for some users

mail at backprod.de mail at backprod.de
Sat Feb 8 22:08:00 EET 2020

Thanks, I have tried that but there is still no effect. If I use sudo
doveadm replicator status "*" there are still all users from the virtual
mapping listed which causes an all day spam in my syslog and mail error
log.

Even if I remove them from the list via command and restart dovecot
there are back in the list again. At the moment I'm not really sure if
this is working with passwd-file.

Tim