.IMAP

Jos Chrispijn dovecot_ml at cloudzeeland.nl
Fri Feb 14 14:35:01 EET 2020

Dear team,

I have my users in /usr/home/user1 for user1, user2 for user2 etc.
As these users also have a website, these folders have a
/usr/home/user1/www folder, which is the docroot of their website.

What happens now is that Dovecot indexes also this /usr/home/user1/www
folder and creates in every folder a .imap folder which content is an
exact image of the folder it is created in. In practice this causes 2
times of webspace (which also in on the account of that user).

Can you pls tell me what I do wrong and how to solve this? I might be
missing an 'exclude' folder setting for each dovecot user.

Thanks for you expertise,
Jos