max number of connections per ip

Esteban L esteban at little-beak.com
Thu Feb 27 23:21:27 EET 2020

It's not behind a proxy (unless the router is acting as a proxy?). Could
it be that my router is doing some Hairpin NAT tomfoolery? The router is
generic, so I run into that from time to time with my webserver.

I tried doveadm who, but didn't see anything too peculiar. There is the
expect half dozen or so users on common IPs.