Thunderbird Subscription missing

Phillip Bruce Phillip.Bruce at deem.com
Tue Jan 7 18:26:15 EET 2020

Hello,

I have an usual isshere we are using thunderbird for client.
The version of dovecot is as followed:

# dovecot --version
2.2.22 (fe789d2)

The dovecot service is runnon on VERSION="16.04.6 LTS (Xenial Xerus)"

Thunderbird version 68.3.1 (32 bit) version.

What happening when managing subscription there seems to be folders that are missing.
They were not purged nor did anything happen like an outage.

If you look at this below Sep19 (for September 2019), It list only the following folders:
16Sep19,
25Sep19
26Sep19

[cid:image002.png at 01D5C532.1485D710]

To me this looks like some indexing gone south.
I've tried this

# doveadm mailbox status -u arhive
doveadm mailbox status [-u <user>|-A] [-S <socket_path>] <fields> <mailbox> [...]

# doveadm mailbox status -u archive Maildir
# doveadm mailbox status [-u <user>|-A] [-S <socket_path>] <fields> <mailbox> [...]
r# doveadm mailbox status -u archive INBOX
@doveadm mailbox status [-u <user>|-A] [-S <socket_path>] <fields> <mailbox> [...]

The user is archive

The user home folder is this:
# pwd
/home/mail/archive/Maildir

This what in it.
# ls
cur                       dovecot.index.log    dovecot.mailbox.log.2         dovecot-uidvalidity.50ca19bb  tmp
dovecot.index             dovecot.index.log.2  dovecot-uidlist               dovecot-uidvalidity.50ca19bc
dovecot.index.cache       dovecot-keywords     dovecot-uidvalidity           dovecot-uidvalidity.50ca1b2d
dovecot.index.cache.gz    dovecot-keywords.gz  dovecot-uidvalidity.50ca1990  new
dovecot.index.cache.gz.2  dovecot.mailbox.log  dovecot-uidvalidity.50ca19ab  subscriptions

# doveadm log errors
#

I don't see in errors. I tried to reload dovecot.
# doveadm instance list
path                                              name    last used           running
/var/run/dovecot                                  dovecot 2020-01-06 22:41:46 yes
root at dc3-ops-prod-vserv-archive01:~#

There nothing in the logs that I can see.

# doveadm user -u archive
userdb: archive
  user      : archive
  system_groups_user: archive
  uid       : 1011
  gid       : 1011
  home      : /home/archive
root at dc3-ops-prod-vserv-archive01:~#

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Phillip Bruce
Sr. System Engineer
415-590-8491 office
"The answer to your Traveling Solution"
[Deem Demo]

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, or you have reason to believe that you received this message in error, you must not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you.