[EXTERNAL] Re: Thunderbird Subscription missing

Phillip Bruce Phillip.Bruce at deem.com
Tue Jan 7 22:39:33 EET 2020

I ask this question to the user and they seem to think should have been more maybe not everyday but certainly more than folders.

# doveadm log errors
Jan 07 08:23:27 Error: director: Empty server list
Jan 07 08:23:27 Fatal: director: Invalid value for director_mail_servers setting

I maybe getting this as I may have the wrong syntax.

Phillip