Dovecot HA/Resilience

Kishore Potnuru kishore.reachme at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:45:29 EET 2020

 Thank you Aki for the reply.

But I cannot disturb the version at present as it is a live server and
thousands of emails will circulate every hour.

Could you please suggest me how to create HA/resilience for the existing
environment. I have another server ready with the similar configuration.
Please provide any steps/link for me to proceed on this? It will be a great
help to me.

Thanks,
Kishore