Dovecot HA/Resilience

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Jan 9 21:49:40 EET 2020

You have only one server? Or is this running on virtualized environment
with shared storage etc? It is quite difficult giving advice with such
little knowledge of the environment.

I am trying to migrate a running server to a new one with different
configuration and mailbox format for storage, without any downtime.
Prefferably one user at a time. It is not as trivial as I expected.