saving sent mail in sent folder

soumitri at iitk.ac.in soumitri at iitk.ac.in
Mon Jan 13 12:46:53 EET 2020

Hello,

I am getting following error in info log of dovecot.

imap(someshb): Info: Connection closed (No commands sent) in=0 out=374

This error is for some users (not all) while sending email  via
Thunderbird. The email is sent but not saved int the Sent folder.

I tried to debug the issue and getting nothing except following

Debug: Effective uid=2121, gid=4619, home=/users02/home/ppd_doaa

imap(ppd_doaa): Debug: Namespace inbox: type=private, prefix=INBOX.,
sep=., inbox=yes, hidden=no, list=yes, subscriptions=yes
location=maildir:~/Maildir:INDEX=/xx/index:CONTROL=/xx/index

imap(ppd_doaa): Debug: maildir++: root=/xx/Maildir, index=/xx/index,
indexpvt=, control=/xx/index, inbox=/xx/Maildir, alt=

imap(ppd_doaa): Debug: Namespace : type=private, prefix=, sep=,
inbox=no, hidden=yes, list=no, subscriptions=no location=fail::LAYOUT=none

imap(ppd_doaa): Debug: none: root=, index=, indexpvt=, control=, inbox=,
alt=

namespace has following

namespace inbox {
   hidden = no