Namespace problem? duplicated folders...

Daniel Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Fri Jan 24 00:16:10 EET 2020

Interesting.

While I don't use mbox (dbox or maildir) I wouldn't think that would
matter. Your namespace layout looks nearly the same as my own. But to
verify what's going on - post the output of "doveconf namespace".

Possibly just reviewing that output may tell you enough - otherwise
share it (fully) here.

--
Daniel