Namespace problem? duplicated folders...

Daniel Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Fri Jan 24 04:57:45 EET 2020

Keeping in mind I'm 0% Dovecot certified and 100% certifiable...

I'm guessing you have your namespace definition separate from your
special-use mailbox declarations. Possibly in 10-mail.conf and
15-mailboxes.conf? Not that it matters.

First sugggestion - that first namespace definition. Change it from:

	namespace {

	namespace inbox {

and see what happens.

--