Vacation use different SMTP server

KOCIK Fabien (Acoss) fabien.kocik at acoss.fr
Fri Jan 24 15:53:53 EET 2020

Hi,

I had the same problem and solved it at architectural design level.

Instead of forcing Sieve to use a different SMTP server, I declared some transports in the sending SMTP server to force it to route internal domains directly to receiving SMTP server without going to the Internet.
So, internal mails remains on internal network and there is only one SMTP server for all mail traffic.

Sorry, I know that I don't answer directly to the original question. But in the context, may be an idea ?

Regards.
Fabien