Migration from one server to 2 new servers

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Tue Jul 28 00:55:51 EEST 2020

Not sure if this matters but the prompt when attempting the “doveadm backup” command shows it to be a “production" server…

...that would seem to me to indicate the old box.  If so, then per Kishore’s earlier posts, the machine where this is being attempted is running 2.0.9…not 2.2.36

Maybe nothing but thought I would mention it…