Pigeonhole-sieve auto-reply

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Jun 11 11:03:30 EEST 2020

A vaction message does not need to be sending text about a leave of
absense. It is just a rule with criteria being executed. Change the rule
to whatever you want, get to know the sieve 'language'.
I asked once here something about executing rules on dragging messages
to mailboxes/folders, they refered me to imapsieve or sieveimap. Maybe
this could help you also.