Doveadm Backup (other) issues

Gingko ldiff001 at gingko.homeip.net
Thu Jun 11 22:58:12 EEST 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the reply delay, I had to worry about something else …

Here is my *doveconf -n*:

# 2.3.4.1 (f79e8e7e4): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.5.4 ()
# OS: Linux 4.19.0-6-amd64 x86_64 Debian 10.4
# Hostname: /[my-host-name]/
auth_debug = yes
auth_debug_passwords = yes
auth_verbose = yes
auth_verbose_passwords = yes
imapc_features = rfc822.size fetch-headers
imapc_host = /[remote-imap-host]/
imapc_password = # hidden, use -P to show it
imapc_user = /[my-remote-user-name]/@/[with-domain]/
log_path = /var/log/dovecot.log
mail_debug = yes
mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
mail_prefetch_count = 20
mail_privileged_group = mail
namespace compat1 {
   alias_for =
   hidden = yes
   list = no
   location =
   prefix = mail/
   separator = /
}
namespace compat2 {
   alias_for =
   hidden = yes
   list = no
   location =
   prefix = Mail/
   separator = /
}
namespace inbox {
   inbox = yes
   location =
   mailbox "&AMk-l&AOk-ments envoy&AOk-s" {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox "&AMk-l&AOk-ments supprim&AOk-s" {
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   mailbox Brouillons {
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox "Courrier ind&AOk-sirable" {
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   prefix =
}
passdb {
   driver = pam
}
passdb {
   args = scheme=MD5-CRYPT username_format=%u /etc/dovecot/users
   driver = passwd-file
}
plugin {
   sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve
}

ssl_ca = </etc/letsencrypt/live/default/chain.pem
ssl_cert = </etc/letsencrypt/live/default/cert.pem
ssl_dh = # hidden, use -P to show it
ssl_key = # hidden, use -P to show it
userdb {
   driver = passwd
}
userdb {
   args = username_format=%u /etc/dovecot/users
   driver = passwd-file
}

There is certainly something trivial there, but I'm not very used to
advanced usage of Dovecot.

Regards,

Gingko