Send SPF SoftFails to Junk

Scott A. Wozny sawozny at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:40:53 EEST 2020

Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for the link.  Getting a better understanding of Sieve was on my to-do list.  This gives me a great concrete project for my first foray.  🙂

I was hoping there was just a switch I could throw in Dovecot to route the message, but I guess this is a living example of the modularity in modern open-source software.  🙂

Thanks,

Scott