Apple mail works but thunderbird unable to connect

Dshah divxtamana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:38:11 EEST 2020

I disabled postscreen and enabled logging, I have all ports working except
993,  in log when I try to connect on port 993

dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts in 0 secs): user=<>,
rip=10.244.0.24, lip=10.244.0.108, TLS handshaking: SSL_accept() failed:
error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number,
session=<rEH6ocGoOtUK9AAY>

I found that I could disable ssl3 by "ssl_protocols = !SSLv2 !SSLv3" but
this option is not working (dovecot 2.3.10.1 (a3d0e1171)