FW: how to create Drafts, Junk, Sent, Trash folders after user already created

chayes at afo.net chayes at afo.net
Mon Mar 9 22:59:49 EET 2020

Thanks for the suggestions, but I need to do this after users have been
created.

Would this be the best way?

To run this for each user:

doveadm mailbox create -u $username -s Drafts

doveadm mailbox subscribe -u $username Drafts

doveadm mailbox create -u $username -s Junk

doveadm mailbox subscribe -u $username Junk

doveadm mailbox create -u $username -s Sent

doveadm mailbox subscribe -u $username Sent

doveadm mailbox create -u $username -s Trash

doveadm mailbox subscribe -u $username Trash