Headsup on feature removal

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Wed Mar 18 01:44:14 EET 2020

With these planned changes, you mention they will be removed from
'core', so is the intention to allow more of these legacy plugins to
more to their own repo's for those that might still want to use them?

Eg, more in the the path of plug-in architecture? Just curious for
clarity.

Oh, and have to add.. still waiting on the variable capability patch, to
allow plugins to modify advertised capabilities.  (#pull request 86)

This will allow us to provide our dove cot plugins more widely to the
community.

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."