Headsup on feature removal

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Wed Mar 18 19:26:55 EET 2020

Hi!

I understand that it is not trivial to move away from vpopmail and does require changing a working system. But then again, one should be able to configure MySQL passdb/userdb with vpopmail schema.

I am not familiar with vpopmail but if someone comes with instructions we can polish them a bit (if necessary) and publish them as howto on doc.dovecot.org.

Aki