[Dovecot-news] Headsup on feature removal

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Thu Mar 19 23:19:00 EET 2020

For the record, the SQL method will not always work in every
environment, and might entail a lot more overhead in some environments
than the simpler 'checkpassword' methods.

Q. How many people use the checkpassword method still on this list?

Might recommend that be left in longer, however wave a hand if you need
someone to take over support on that end..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."