imapc quota support

Сергей Петренко new.ge09 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:26:38 EET 2020

Hi,

I use Dovecot 2.3.9.2 as IMAP proxy for other mail server and configure it
with imapc_host/imapc_port/imapc_user options. All works fine exclude quota
information.

Although my IMAP server supported quota Dovecot does not relay it to users.

As I read in docs/MailboxFormat.imapc.txt in Dovecot v2.2.30+ there is a
way to relay quota data to end users:

Quota
-----
Using the "imapc" quota backend allows asking for the quota from remote IMAP
server (v2.2.30+). By default it uses GETQUOTAROOT INBOX for getting the
quota.
There are also two parameters that can be used to control how the quota is
looked up:

 * box=<mailbox>: Use GETQUOTAROOT <mailbox>
 * root=<name>: Use GETQUOTA <name>

 For example:

plugin {
  quota = imapc:root=User Quota
 }

The above example is not clear. Please advise how to configure Dovecot in
IMAP proxy mode with quota support.