mail_crypt crashing randomly during LMTP

Timo Sirainen timo at sirainen.com
Mon Mar 30 14:51:21 EEST 2020

It's missing debug symbols. Are you using binaries from repo.dovecot.org <http://repo.dovecot.org/>? You'd need to install dovecot-dbg package to get more useful output.

And/or assuming it's installed from repo.dovecot.org <http://repo.dovecot.org/>, it would help if you could send me privately the core file and related libs (the core could contain some sensitive info like pieces of emails): dovecot-sysreport --core /usr/lib/dovecot/lmtp /path/to/core