sender rewriting scheme

Matt Pallissard matt at pallissard.net
Fri May 1 16:28:38 EEST 2020

Isn't SRS just mucking around with the headers?

If you're doing this globally, you'll likely want to handle it at the MTA.

However, if you'd like individual users to be able to set it up on their own, you can probably handle that in sieve.  Sieve supports modifying the headers.

https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/sieve/configuring_auto_forward_sender_address/

Someone else on this list may know better than I.

Matt Pallissard