Urgent - Help needed

Kishore Potnuru kishore.reachme at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:28:36 EEST 2020

Thank you for the reply. Actually there are 7 emails sent by the user. 2
emails are delivered successfully. 5 are missing. All are having the same
log with virtual. At present I might not be able to change those
settings.... Is there any way to verify they are delivered to them or not?
do we have any logs to verify the same?