ot: copy physical mail files ?

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Fri May 8 08:15:13 EEST 2020

On Fri, May 8, 2020 1:18 am, admin at awib.it wrote:
>> Am 07.05.2020 um 17:15 schrieb Admin dishaw.org <admin at dishaw.org>:

>> If you use the dovecot lmtp to deliver the mail, wouldn’t it be easier
>> to use sieve to redirect?

problem is it's only some emails, that relate to this project

this sender might send an email re this project, I want it in other tld;
or, he might send stuff NOT related to this project
emails relating to the project often include 'stuff' with them

everyone else, replies to my emails sent from'correct' tld, this person,
gets me from his address book

maybe I'll edit his address book ...?

> or even drag & drop in your mail client from one account to the other?

hmmm, I use Squirrel web mail, don't have mail client, except on phone
(maybe Android mail client can do...? not sure, must check)