Re: Can't connect to Managesieve Server - what´s wrong?

Adi Pircalabu adi at ddns.com.au
Thu May 14 02:42:57 EEST 2020

On 14-05-2020 8:28, Anton Blau wrote:
> Am 14.05.2020 um 00:22 schrieb Benny Pedersen:
>> On 2020-05-14 00:14, Anton Blau wrote:
>>
>>> What can I do to get connect from Roundcube to dovecot-managemsieve?
>>
>> if roundcube is installed on same server as dovecot then disable ssl
>> in roundcube managesive plugin as same way for imap and
>> submission/smtps
>>

> Thank you for your very fast answer.
>
> There are two virtual machines:
>
> 1. dovocot (postfix, rspamd)
>
> 2. roundcube

Doesn't appear to be a Dovecot issue. By default Roundcube's managesieve
plugin connects to localhost, you may have to tinker with its
configuration to specify the dovecot host *and* enable tls. See
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/plugins/managesieve/config.inc.php.dist

Cheers,

--
Adi Pircalabu