doveadm sync backup from old to new server

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Fri May 15 14:41:50 EEST 2020

Uhm.

The log message earlier clearly stated you do not have binary called 'ssh' installed inside the docker container.

doveadm(user at abc.net): Fatal: execvp(ssh) failed: No such file or directory

You can install it however with docker exec -it apt install ssh

*Alternatively* you can configure doveadm server and use that.

service doveadm {
  inet_listener {
     port = 12412
  }
}

doveadm_port = 12412
doveadm_password = secretpass

Then you can do

doveadm backup -D -u user at name tcp:remoteip:12412

Aki