Sieve addheader directive works only partially

Peter Folta mail at peterfolta.net
Tue May 19 14:31:05 EEST 2020

Hi Stephan,

Sorry for the delay - this was on version 2.3.4.1 (f79e8e7e4).

Relevant bits from the config:

# 2.3.4.1 (f79e8e7e4): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.5.4 ()
# OS: Linux 4.19.0-9-amd64 x86_64 Debian 10.4
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart extracttext editheader imapsieve vnd.dovecot.imapsieve
sieve_extensions = +editheader
sieve_global_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.pipe
sieve_pipe_bin_dir = /usr/bin
sieve_plugins = sieve_imapsieve sieve_extprograms

Thanks
Peter