v2.3.10.1 released

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Thu May 21 19:02:47 EEST 2020

> On 20/05/2020 16:13 David Pottage <david at electric-spoon.com> wrote:
>

> On 2020-05-18 13:03, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> > We are pleased to release v2.3.10.1 Please find it from locations
> > below:
> >
> > https://dovecot.org/releases/2.3/dovecot-2.3.10.1.tar.gz
> > https://dovecot.org/releases/2.3/dovecot-2.3.10.1.tar.gz.sig
> > Binary packages in https://repo.dovecot.org/
> > Docker images in https://hub.docker.com/r/dovecot/dovecot
>
> Those binary packages and docker images are only available for the AMD
> 64 processor architecture.
>
> I am currently running Dovecot on a Debian Buster machine with an Arm 64
> processor (ARMv8). Is there any possibility that you could make builds
> for that architecture available?
>
> Alternatively, could you publish the build configuration for you Debian
> packages or docker images? I can't find any packaging information in
> your github repo.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> David Pottage

Hi David,

We are not currently able to produce ARM packages, and it's not really a thing for us, *but*, you can find all packaging files from repo.dovecot.org:

https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/debian/buster/pool/main/2.3.10.1-3_ce/

Sources:
https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/debian/buster/pool/main/2.3.10.1-3_ce/dovecot_2.3.10.1.orig.tar.gz

Packaging files:
https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/debian/buster/pool/main/2.3.10.1-3_ce/dovecot_2.3.10.1-3%2Bdebian10.debian.tar.xz

plus similar for pigeonhole + imaptest in same directory.

and src.rpm files too:
https://repo.dovecot.org/ce-2.3-latest/centos/7/SRPMS/2.3.10.1-3_ce/

Aki Tuomi