How to make IMAPS SSL Cert for Dovecot that works with Thunderbird

hanasaki at gmail.com hanasaki at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:46:04 EEST 2020

Hello Aki and all,

The below lines are in the dovecot config file.   This seems to be the
same as Aki's suggestion. correct?  I have also double checked file
perms, tried with several new key gens, several versions of thunderbird
and created completely new thunderbird profiles.

Thank you,

ssl_cert = </etc/letsencrypt/live/...../fullchain.pem
ssl_key = </etc/letsencrypt/live/...../privkey.pem