migrating dovecot to new server

Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay r_f at med-lo.eu
Fri May 29 20:59:00 EEST 2020

I did what Aki said. Actually I moved it all to a new server and to docker containers. From Dovecot 2.2 to 2.3. And it worked fine. Of course one always forget something - the path for the certificates, the different directory for mounting storage, etc.

But am surprise and happy that it worked very well.

__
Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay
Oslo, Norway
Sent from a mobile device / Enviado a partir de dispositivo móvel