A probably dumb question, but I'm stumped

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Sun Nov 29 23:41:49 EET 2020

Hello Christy,

Some quick thoughts here — if the changes you mentioned did not solve
the issue, I would definitely comment those back out so you are only
troubleshooting one thing at a time.

Next, are you able to send email using any other client?

Third, try disabling all SSL and see if you are able to send via
Thunderbird or really, any client at all…

- - -