Dovecot GSSAPI Authentication problem

Lucas Castro lucas at gnuabordo.com.br
Fri Aug 6 18:08:31 EEST 2021

On 8/6/21 9:56 AM, Aki Tuomi wrote:
>> On 04/08/2021 19:47 Lucas Castro <lucas at gnuabordo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>> I'm getting problem to setup dovecot imap/pop service authentication
>> through Kerberos.
>>
>> Already read https://wiki.dovecot.org/Authentication/Kerberos.
>>
>> My guess is kerberos is working but something goes wrong after.
>>
> Hi!
>
> This looks like a bug indeed. Does things start working if you add
>
> passdb {
>    driver = static
>    args = password=pass
> }
>
> Aki

Thanks for reply.

Another question, How can I map kerberos principal to mail users?

How can I access user0 at domain1.zw.local with user0 at ZW.LOCAL

When I set on mail client the user as user0, works fine. but if I set
the user to user at domain1.zw.local

dovecot return

"User not authorized to log in as user0"

And I don't figure out how to map the kerberos principal to mail account.

Right now, I keep the users information on ldap.

--
Lucas Castro