Something obvious in my sieve?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Aug 19 21:23:04 EEST 2021

I get the following error for this: line 24 is the "contains subset" line
.active_sieve: line 24: error: expecting test identifier after ',' in test list, but found '('.
.active_sieve: line 24: error: expecting ',' or end of test list ')', but found '{'.
.active_sieve: error: parse failed.

   if anyof (body :contains "files transferred: 0",
            (header :contains "subject" "a specific subject goes here" ) {

This clause produces no error

if anyof (header :contains "from" "@unwanted",
          envelope :matches :detail "to" "extension",
          exists "X-Facebook" ){

What am I missing?

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Yes Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a