lmtp panic with 2.3.16 (runnung ubuntu) and larger mails

Friedhelm Buescher friedhelm.dovecot at buescher.cc
Mon Aug 30 20:57:28 EEST 2021

Hi,

i managed to "resolv" the Issue. i removed the sieve script - after that
the issue was gone. Afterwards i replaced it with a new file with the
same (!!) content (of course i had a backup on client-side) and it still
worked. I created the new file same way as i did with the old (buggy)
file - with the sieve-manager-plugin in thunderbird.

I have no clue whats going on.

regards,
Friedhelm