imap_metadata plugin panic

Elisamuel Resto sam at samresto.dev
Tue Dec 7 14:04:21 UTC 2021

Any other suggestions? I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. Had to enable to get the fts module working and now I can’t get rid of this problem.

Just seems like the user is not being passed to the query builder at some point. I’ve taken a look at code pertaining the metadata module and I can’t quite tell where it would be, though my skills are limited.

Regards,
Elisamuel Resto