The use of %w in password_query leads to "Failed to expand plugin setting" error

Filidor Wiese fili at fili.nl
Thu Jan 14 17:41:45 EET 2021

Thanks Aki, that sounds like a good solution. So you're suggesting?

password_query = \
 SELECT domain, password, TO_BASE64('%w') AS userdb_plain_pass, \
 domain as userdb_domain, concat('*:storage=', quota) AS userdb_quota_rule, 5000 as userdb_uid, 5000 as userdb_gid, '/home/%d/%n' as userdb_home \
 FROM users WHERE (catch='%n' AND domain='%d')

I'll give it a go when our users are asleep!

Regards,
Filidor