Sieve fileinto :create is failing

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Jan 21 13:04:19 EET 2021

On 20 Jan 2021, at 13:12, Ron Garret <ron at flownet.com> wrote:
> 1.  Is there any documentation about what “requires” are needed to access various features?  The only source I’ve found for this is reverse-engineering examples.

This list an the RFCs.

> 2.  Is there a way to change the location of the sieve logfile that gets created when a sieve script produces an error?  Right now it ends up in the same directory as the script, but I’d prefer to have in /var/log along with everything else.

Sieve is per user, so you cannot write the logs to /var/log/

And it does not matter if you are running global script, as I learned recently, the logs are written per user no matter what.

--
<[TN]FBMachine> I got kicked out of Barnes and Noble once for moving
	all the bibles into the fiction section