Deliver to different namespace with address detail

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Jan 21 15:32:35 EET 2021

On 21 Jan 2021, at 04:37, Tobia Grosselle [ Terralink ] <tobia.grosselle at terralink.it> wrote:

    special_use = \Trash
  }
  mailbox Archive {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Archive
  }
  prefix =
}

Note that all the special_use mailboxes are under the main unlabeled namespace.

Does that make a difference?

It is possible for me to deliver mail to archived via, for example, kremels+Archive at kreme.com, yes. I have some alias emails on my admin accounts that deliver to +Archive (cron) and some to +Junk (web verification garbage that I only need for a minute at most).

--
7-Up? What happened to Ups 1-6?