[EXT] Re: Reminder Re: Dovecot Gmail OAuth2.0 Setting Question

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Tue Jan 26 11:01:28 EET 2021

That is because you are using systemd, where the unit file, by default, has PrivateTmp=yes.

You can look under /tmp for dovecot private tmp directory and create the directory there, or you can temporarily disable this security measure.

systemctl edit dovecot

[Service]
PrivateTmp=no

systemctl daemon-reload