How can I prevent sieve filter from being applied to some mail users?

yuryb yuryb at ukr.net
Fri Jul 2 15:33:20 EEST 2021

We have an emarket at example.com mailbox that receives orders from customers. Postfix redirects such emails to the email addresses of our sales managers, as well as to the special address parser at example.com, which is used by some analytical software. For this, a file named "Virtual" has been created in the Postfix folder with the following contents:emarket at example.com   manager1 at example.com,manager2 at example.com,manager3 at example.com,parser at example.comIn addition, Dovecot places all such emails in the Orders folder of each sales manager. For this, a Sieve filter rule has been created:
require ["fileinto", "envelope"];
if envelope: is "to" "emarket at example.com" {
  fileinto "Orders";
  stop;
}
But the problem is that the analytics software that uses the parser at example.com mailbox is subscribed only to the default Inbox folder. And it doesn't know how to work with the Orders folder. So I need to somehow prevent the filter from being applied to the parser at example.com mailbox. How can I do this using Dovecot or Sieve?